Thursday 30 September 2010

Mentally and physically exhausted

I guess I have reached my limit.....time for changes...time to be decisive...time to nvr look back..time to stop trying so hard...no longer is "you happy can liao". I wonder what trigger these thoughts...maybe the demanding 830 lectures from tue- thurs, maybe I felt I wasn't treated fairly...maybe the weather was gloomy..maybe it was just me....many maybe, few answers...

But I think it is time for some changes......maybe a change in phone number would be good...maybe an overseas job would be wonderful....but obviously..it is time to change..

10 mths passed...maybe that's my limit...I used to thought I have "unlimited" patience...now i know sth new...I don't!

Motto: Be cruelly decisive

Quote from a friend: It depends on how much u are willing to contribute to a relationship which does not necessary rewards U..

how true? know ur limits....dun expect people to think the same way as u...expect less..better still...dun hope for things..luck isn't dependable..

No comments:

Post a Comment