Thursday 16 September 2010

Long DaY

when u are/feel hurt, u hurt/accidentally hurt someone else....a vicious cycle.
Dear friend sorry for upsetting U....didn't meant it that way...but it came out that way...so dun hide too long in ur shell k...u may turn moldy(opps i didnt know i spelt it wrongly in the sms). Pass/Lend me ur shell when u are out...I also wanna try it..=P

Hadn't been a wonderful week for me..isn't the worse since Friday Sat Sun have not passed.
Friday's plan....self declared off day, morning swim, lunch, donate blood, watch movie (most prob cant find ppl), buy windbreaker, dinner, do tut. Sat, do tut, read notes, study quiz. Sun study study study study study......

Weary and worn out...the Coke ran out too......the only consolation is that pay is gonna be in tmr...
Money can't buy happiness but it certainly can get me my windbreaker!! A better day tmr...since it can't get any worse...

No comments:

Post a Comment