Friday 17 September 2010

SunsHine after RAIN

Didn't manage to swim cos the dark clouds were all lining up when I started walking to the pool...so i turned back and had breakfast...Soon after, it really started raining so all plans were postponed! Slacking at home on a raining day is such an enjoyment!

Dinner: Seafood fish soup

Napped and went for a quick dinner at 5...headed down to HSA building at Outram for blood donation and found out that they change the vender for the drink stall...the nice auntie who always greeted everyone with a smile and green bean soup is no longer there. Gd things dun stay for gd...cherish while u still have it!

Blue bandages after blood donation (14th time)

Sunshine after rain....a lot things are staring to change for the better....and my turtle shell friend came out of the shell...haha! No more Coke but I m not in an urgent need to replenish supply...=P

Haha U know who u are....I stole ur PIC and put it on my blog!! =P


No comments:

Post a Comment