Monday 20 September 2010

First Quiz for Yr 4

Fantastically exciting quiz...Material and energy!! C.K (Christian Kloc) is quite an interesting guy...actually I quite like the way he teaches..=P

Take a look at my breakfast before quiz (:


















And my wonderful lunch at canteen 13 after QUIZ...yuk gae jang with Kimchi from everyone!


And I have finally used Dropbox...so convenient! Thank you shikky for introducing! (:Back pain leg pain day 1...visited the "Tie Da" uncle which I have not seen for a yr!

Seems like everyone got problem at home...so cheers guys/gals...hopefully things will get better some how..+U!

2 of my friends order Havaianas from Slippak.blogspot.com...i also want!! (:

OMG haha u can actually blog by sending email to a certain email address!! haha I m so not updated! i shall try it tmr! (:

Quote for today: "Some persons are very decisive when it comes to avoiding decisions." ~ Brendan Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment