Sunday 3 October 2010

Boring weekends for resting

Breakfast on sunday is a BIG pao and this:
The Marks and Spencer RedCurrant Puff...and it says can u stop at one?

Nope i cant...I had FIVE!! (:

Saturday was as boring as it gets...stay home to rest...to watch BPL...and all i watched is a boring draw...hopefully tonight's BIG MATCH would be exciting and do let the floodgates flow!

After a day or two, I am still confuse and wonder what is the better choice or there isn't any to begin with...

But quoting from my friend's recent FB status: " Live is unpredictable. Live life to the fullest."

Mrs LKY died...my friend's dad past away last night due to heart attack...and life is really unpredictable..I wonder how I would have chosen if tmr is my last..I wonder if I would still make the same decision...my gut feelings tell me that I would have chosen differently..

Another day to ponder...another day to clear assignment..another boring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment