Sunday 17 October 2010

Weekly update?

haha...i am just lazy in updating!! UNTIL Koala keep asking me haha!!

Hmm take a look at the Monday breakfast! haha...I must remember to jio michelle if I m eating that again...her FAV. =P


hmmm another cute pic from the tissue packaging!
woohoo...a cool snap shot of my achievement on TAPIC...can u beat this WJ! muahaha!


and a very cute TOP my friend wore on tuesday! Saw it during lect haha...i thot why is she carrying her bag while sitting down attending lect..den manage to snap it when i saw her in the mse comp lab! cool right =P























Meet up with my sec sch friends for bday celebration for my pri sch/sec sch friend/neighbour...we have known each other for so long le haha! went to 15 mins at laselle for dinner den Game haven to play "darts"...the bakerzin durian cake is nice! Friday was FUN.



Hmmm...next week wed...picnic at marina barrage for Irwan's bday...I m making fruit salad!! hehe....should look nice even if it doesnt taste gd! LOL

HOT HOT weather! How's the update KOALA? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment